Sue Gates, Home Buyer in Anchorage, AK

How would I locate the owners of the home we are renting in Anchorage? We would love to make an offer to buy if they are willing.

Asked by Sue Gates, Anchorage, AK Sun Apr 15, 2012

Answers

5
Sue,

Visit this website to find out who the owner is http://redirect.muni.org/propappraisal/public.html. Could you please provide me the address so I could chase it down for you? It may be listed on the Mulitiple Listing Service or FSBO.

Uzzil Batucan
907-250-9196
Look on muni.org property info and you can look up the owner. It should provide the owners name and address. Or, call me and I will look it up for you. Tina Cole 907-242-2280. Prudential Jack White Real Estate.
Web Reference: http://www.muni.org
Hi Sue,
You could look them up by address of the property you are renting thru the Muni.
Or if you perfer ask a licensed real estate agent to assisst you in the search I am sure many would like to represent you in your purchase. Thanks Bob Bickel Realtor Keller Williams Realty Ak. Group of Wasilla 907-745-8353 direct or 907- 715 -2289 mobile
Hi Sue,

I would be happy to help locate the owners for you. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so that I might get the needed information from you.

Will look forward to hearing from you,
William de Schweinitz
Vanguard Real Estate
907-575-7075
Interview and hire an agent to represent you. He/she will be able to locate and contact the owners of the property for you.

Oggi Kashi
Broker Associate, Paragon Real Estate Group CA DRE 01844627
All data from sources deemed reliable but subject to errors and omissions, and not warranted. truonly