Bethany Jack…, Other/Just Looking in Outside U.S.

How would I go about purchasing 3 East 95th Street, New York NY 10128 as it appears to be off the market even though it isn't sold?

Asked by Bethany Jack-williamson, Outside U.S. Mon Aug 16, 2010

Answers

2
Realizing that this question was asked, and answered, quite a while ago, I just want to add one important piece of information that many should find informative...

The resources that are available on the Internet are a good starting point to look at property. However it is important to know that the properties that are being displayed are being done so because they are advertisements placed by the Sellers' Brokers. If a particular apartment isn't "priced well" in their opinion, it might very well be left out of their advertising campaign. To buyers, this may appear that these particular properties have been pulled from the market. However the reality is that the units may still be for sale, but are no longer being advertised. Also keep in mind that the Sellers' Agents represent the sellers who have contracts with them, and their loyalty lies with them because the seller is who pays the commission when the property is sold.

These are perfect examples of why as a buyer, it is important to have your own Buyer's Agent representation. A Buyers' Agent not only has access to resources that consumers do not, but the Buyers' Agent works 100% free with buyers. This is because the sellers pay the entire commission. If you should have any additional Real Estate questions, feel free to contact me... I look forward to hearing from you.

Lindsey Newman
Senior Real Estate Sales Associate
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 13, 2012
Hi Bethany-

That property was pulled off the market several months ago-hopefully if you are seeking to purchase a property of especially of this caliber,you are also working with an experienced broker and not relying merely on consumer oriented websites.

It was listed in 2008 at 35M with one brokerage,relisted in summer of 2009 at 29.5M with a different brokerage,before being pulled off the market this May.

if you would like any additional information-I'd be glad to assist .

Nicole Beauchamp
Warburg Realty
212-300-1835
nbeauchamp@warburgrealty.com