Home Buying in Queen Creek>Question Details

Sylvia Dzamb…, Renter in

How would I begin to see if I qualify for a home loan? Is there a company more "lenient" than others?

Asked by Sylvia Dzambazi, Mon May 20, 2013

Answers

9
Just checking in to see if you had been successful in finding a lender to help you with you home purchase. If not please contact me as I would love to connect you with a great lender.

Heather LaPorte
Realty ONE Group
480-286-8115
Like Movement Mortgage
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014
Hello Sylvia. Just following up on my response from a few months ago. I thought I'd check back to see if you were able to get qualified for a home loan.

FYI...we closed on my buyer's home in Florence from the transaction I mentioned in my previous response. Kari and her team at The Price Group from Homeowner's Financial Group did an exemplary job, getting the escrow closed on time and stress-free. If you haven't contacted Kari yet, I recommend you do!

If you need help finding a nice home, just let me know.

Thanks!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
PH: 480.231.6769
Sylvia,
I work with a great team that will help you get into a home, which includes some great lenders.
I would love to help you get started.
Please feel free to give me a call whenever is convenient for you at 480-275-9566.

PS. I look forward to working with you in the near future.
Sylvia,

As Jim Mitchell mentioned below, we are working together on a USDA loan right now and I am happy to answer your questions. I have sent you an email with an online application link, and once you have completed that we can move forward.

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Warmly,

Kari Zurn | Licensed Mortgage Professional
55 N. Arizona Place, Suite 204 • Chandler, AZ 85225
Direct: (480) 305-8713 • Mobile: (602) 741-8414 • Fax: (480) 800-6537
Have you spoken with a lender directly?
Sylvia

We have choices on lenders depending on your situation. Typically after a phone call or meeting we could identify what your needs are and then reach out to the best lender for your situation.

We have some great choices, some that offer No Down Payment programs at great interest rates.

Lets get you started on a path to home ownership.
Hi Sylvia,
The first thing you need to do is contact a loan officer. I believe they all follow the same basic guidelines. But you have to be careful if they are too lenient at the beginning because you may run into issues down the road. If you call or e mail me, I can recommend a good loan officer.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
http://www.house2buyorsell.com
Hi Sylvia. You're doing the right thing! Before you begin looking at homes, consult with a lender to make sure you can obtain a new mortgage and see exactly how much you can qualify for.

When it comes to lending guidelines, they are fairly clear-cut in what it takes to qualify for a home loan. There are income and debt limits and minimum credit score requirements. That being said, you might find a few differences between lenders/mortgage brokers.

I would benefit you greatly to reach out to a lender and see what it would take for you to qualify for a mortgage. It's a VERY painless process; they'll ask you simple questions about your job, your income and debt obligations, and of course your credit score.

I'm near the end of a purchase where I'm representing the buyer on a great home in Florence. She is using a USDA loan that is 100% financing (NO down payment). The lender she is using has been excellent and I would highly recommend her. Here's her contact info:

Homeowner's Financial Group
55 N. Arizona Place, Suite 204 * Chandler, AZ 85225
Direct: (480) 305-8713 * Mobile: (602) 741-8414 * Fax: (480) 800-6537
Email: kari@homeownersfg.com

Kari is up to date on the USDA program and is very personable and professional.

Please give her a quick call or send her an email and she'll do what she can to get you pre-qualified.

Once you're pre-qualified for a new mortgage, give me a call or send me an email and I'll send you a list of homes that match your qualifications. I'd love to assist you in finding a home in Queen Creek/San Tan Valley!

Thanks for the question!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group
Jim@TheAZRealtor.com
PH: 480.231.6769
Sylvia,
Please contact a few mortgage bankers and compare the guidelines of each lender to check which fits best your situation.
Please contact me if you would to discuss further. Tel 480-966-9353
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com