KD, Home Buyer in

How to pre-qualify for FHA loan?

Asked by KD, Sun Jan 20, 2013

I have heard and read about FHA loans and would definitely like to take advantage of this. Can someone point me to a website or re-source where i will be able to know that i qualify for FHA loan?

Answers

11
If you have received a conditional approval, your loan has already been looked at by underwriting and as long as all of the conditions given to you are satisfied, you will be just fine with your loan. most customers worry through this process, especially if it hasn't been explained well before hand. So don't worry, you are not the first to wonder about this process. http://fhamortgageinfo.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 23, 2015
Almost every lender has FHA product. You should contact a local lender and understand all your options.
Find a good lender and a loan officer you click with is key.
Jeff Eberhart: First Priority Financial: phone- 916-606-3779 or http://www.fpfnorcal.com...He will be able to answer all your questions.
For the best advice and great service, contact Karen Dunn of Big Valley Mortgage. I've worked with her for years. She is super sharp and local in Elk Grove. karen.dunn@apmortgage.com - (916) 683-2804
Kshitij D.,

I'm going to cover FHA loans and other programs available to homebuyers in a free webinar on Feb. 5 (link below). If you'd like to have your questions answered in this format, definitely consider joining us!

Rob Spinosa
RPM Mortgage
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
I recommend going through the fha application process in your local community. Almost all lenders do FHA loans. Underwriting is a case by case thing and there's no one magic formula.
Good afternoon,

Yes, you can submit multiple requests for pre-approval. You should work with a loan officer that is knowledgable and works quickly to make sure you get your loan closed on time. I personally use Tara McCafferty as often as possible because she offers competitive rates and closes on time! Her contact info is on my website below. Best of luck to you!
Hi K-
FHA is a great loan program! Generally you qualify if you make under a certain amount of money and have decent credit. The best way to find out if you qualify is to contact a mortgage consultant. Not only will they go over FHA but will also go over your other options.

Evangeline Scott of Big Valley Mortgage does a thorough job of explaining everything and is the best loan consultant I've worked with.

And as a note, yes, you can get pre-approved through multiple vendors.

Call me for more info. 916-241-8788

My lender Rodney Anderson with Big Valley Mortgage in Roseville is awesome. We have closed many FHA deals together. If you are interested in a free consultation please let me know and I can get you in touch with him.

Jesse Coffey
548 Gibson Dr. Ste 200
Roseville, Ca. 95678
Ph (916) 872-7775
Fax (916) 960-4594
http://www.homesearchinplacercounty.com/
Hi Kshitij, Consult a mortgage lender.