Home Buying in New York>Question Details

skan1026, Home Buyer in New York, NY

How to obtain a loan for a NYC coop while I work in Maryland?

Asked by skan1026, New York, NY Wed Apr 3, 2013

Hello, I am living in Maryland and trying to buy a coop in Flusihing for my elderly parents in NYC. The loan (kiddy coop) got declined as they said I work in different state. Is there another way to obtain a loan? Thanks!

Answers

5
daniel.arce’s answer

I am a Financial Advisor with Merrill Lynch and would be happy to assist you in purchasing a coop for your parents. I work in the city but live in queens and would have no problem going to flushing to meet them and to look at the property.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, comments or concerns. I hope to hear from you but either way good luck with your purchase.

Very best,

Daniel A. Arce
Financial Advisor
Merrill Lynch
daniel.arce@ml.com
212 236 5394
Absolutely. You need to obtain a loan for an investment or second home. Did the coop accept that you will be using the unit as a second home or investment unit? That can be a problem and you should look into the coop's rules when it comes to that.

Try to meet or speak to a lender who is able to lend in NY and can help you walk you through the entire process. I am always available if you're looking for a dependable lender to work with. Good luck!

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648
There is, we just need to document the situation. When you have a moment reach out as I am with you the entire process. I am also licensed within the state of NY and MD.

Please contact Jason Han who works for Chase. He has always helped all my clients. Tell him Yul Park referred you. Jason's info is below.

Jason Han
Chase Mortgage Banker
Email: Jason.han@chase.com
Website: http://homeloan.chase.com/jason.han
Please call me. My name is John and I can be reached at 212-714-1027. Thank you and good luck.