Home Buying in Tampa>Question Details

Jessica, Home Buyer in 33579

How to know who is a good home builder in the tampa bay area or wesly chapel?

Asked by Jessica, 33579 Wed May 22, 2013

Hello Im looking into buying a home and I wanted to know how can i find out who is a good home builder ?? like lennar homes or ryland homes or ashton woods or maybe even M/I????

Answers

3
I have worked with many of the builders in Hillsborough County. I am very impressed with Ashton Woods - they have come back and helped multiple times on a resale for a seller that was relocated a year after they purchased. Phenomenal customer service. Lennar however is the number one builder in Florida out selling all the other new home builders. They have their own financing - and they have a dedicated person who they use for credit repair if you need some help. I have sold Ryland and MI but not recently. If you would like any other information - feel free to email me. Good-luck.
I'm looking for a Superintendent/Project Manager job. Experience wise I have a good resume. I'm a fluent in Spanish and have an Bachelors in Engineering also.

Email: rrubio.group@gmail.com
Flag Sat Jun 29, 2013
Jessica,

I have worked with many new home builders in this area and would be happy to answer your questions. I also have many different lenders I work with as well that can help answer your questions about what loans you qualify for. Please review my profile on Trulia and give me a call or send me an email.

No pressure, just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 22, 2013
Hi Jessica,

These are all good homebuilders.

Your first step is to get preapproved by a lender.

It's also important that you have a Realtor at your side helping you--even with a brand new builder home. Builders may not suggest to you to get a multi stage inspection but this is crucial. You need your own construction person following up to ensure the house is correctly built to ensure the safety of your family. I've seen horrible construction defects that were discovered after closing because the buyer didn't spend a little bit of money to make sure the house was built correctly. In one case the entire attic support structure was installed wrong and it could have collapsed.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 22, 2013