Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Yyirdaw, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

How to get a loan!?

Asked by Yyirdaw, Jacksonville, FL Wed Aug 14, 2013

I am planing to buy a house and I need $40,000. If anyone could tell me how to get it, I would really appreciate it.

We broker loans at $40,000. I will need to pre qualify you first. Give me a call at Bayway Mortgage Group and ask for Andrew Saltman.
Contact a lender to apply for a loan... If qualified, they will provide you with a Pre-Qualification letter which will show a seller that you are prepared, and serious. Once you make an offer, and it is accepted, you will need to give your lender the required documents for underwriting your loan: Tax returns, pay-stubs, bank statements, etc. Your lender should give you a list of what you will need.
A bank is a good source for getting per-qualified based on your income levels, but don't forget family, friends as well as private money lenders. There are many options available to you, for the asking. The fact that you decided to ASK the question, means you have already started on your solution.

Best of luck to you,
Thank you for the question.....the BIG question is: Do you need $40,000 for a down payment or do you need $40,000 because that is what the house will cost? Is your new property will sell for $40,000....do you have money for a down payment and for closing costs. There are NO MONEY down mortgages available too! SOOOOO contact us....we can assist you every step of the way to help you accomplish your goal.

Donna Delegal
"The Real Estate Lady"
Oceanside Real Estate
(904) 732-PACK 732-7225
You need $40,000 cash for down payment and closing costs or you need $40,000 in a mortgage loan?

Depending on what you are looking for...the community may be able to give you better advice!
The best place to start when needing a loan is your bank. Give the bank a call and let them know you'd like a loan.

Have a Great Day

John Breen
Magnolia Properties
You need $40,000 for a mortgage?

Contact me and we can talk, I'll try and answer your question more directly after some brief discussion.