Home Buying in 22201>Question Details

Ruth Kling, Other/Just Looking in 22201

How to find out who to talk to at Wachovia about specific property. House I am interested in just reverted to them. R

Asked by Ruth Kling, 22201 Thu Oct 15, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:



You usually need to get a lender at the bank or at Wells Fargo to do some legwork and look for the home. I assume you have the address? They can usually get the process going in finding who is assigned to the property. You may not get much info from them. I will say that having an agent work their connections helps out. I have 3 lenders at Wachovia/WF.

Chris Mundy
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer