Jody, Home Buyer in 33410

How to find 2 dog friendly condo/townhouses in Palm Beach Gardens FL?

Asked by Jody, 33410 Sun Apr 11, 2010

I'd like a list of pet friendly (2) 23 pound dogs-condo/townhouses in the North Palm Beach county FL area- Under $85,000.Close to Palm Beach Gardens. West Palm close to 95 OK. Not so much Riviera Beach. Am I asking too much?

Answers

2
Hello Jody,

As a home buyer you are never asking too much!

I am a realtor that specializes in condo's in the Palm Beach County area, and it would be my pleasure to go over what exactly you are interested in. There are options for you even with the 2 pooches.

I would like to chat a bit about you wants and desires for your new home. Please feel free to call me on my cell at 561-512-5574 so we can go over exactly what your looking for.

I look forward to speaking with you and helping you find your perfect new home,.
Rickie Klein-Marasa
Direct: 561-512-5574
E-mail: rickiemarasa@gmail.com
rickiekleinmarasa@gmail.com
The Real Estate Club LLC
18660 Collins Ave.
Suite 107
Sunny Isle Beach, FL 33160
Judy,

There are opportunities in West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Gardens and areas further north depending on the number of bedrooms you will need a well as the association fees you are willing to pay. Some condo developments are gong to be difficult to finance as well so some opportunities may be cash only.

If you want to tell me a little bit more about your needs I am very happy to be of help so please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com
Hi Judy Wallen Is it possible to get a copy of gathering of teir last association meeting, is that what they are called and post it to my email? I connect to facebook right through my email.Thanks again Jude Wallen
Flag Sun Jun 15, 2014
Hi,thank you. We have sold our home ana are looking for a condo. We neen 2/2 with at least 1`,000sq. ft. +. We basically waqnt to be in an active 55+ community, that has pool or heated pool updated exercise room. We like a kitcen that fits 2 people in it cooking at the same time, ha!.Likes are flat top stove, patio,walkin closets,1 walk in showe. Plenty of sunlight in house, preferably a corner condo with hopefully a water view. I can dream, God answers prayers. Of course my furry children to b e welcom one is a puggle apprex. 32-351ls, full grown. One last idea a north south exposure, hopefully on the ground floor. Thank you,sincerely.for your kind.nesses.we can pay cash and ujnfortunately cannot go above 87,000 My husband and I are both on disability.
Flag Sun Jun 15, 2014