Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

How to find an agent in NY to help find a Condo or One F/House?

Asked by , Brooklyn, NY Mon Dec 8, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Lori Rossi’s answer
Just ask. I will be happy to refer an agent to you in NY to help you find a condo ro single family home. Contact me with your general information and I will have an agent call you asap.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 8, 2008
I can help you find an agent.

I work with a federally chartered credit union, and I would love to help with your mortgage needs. Email me, and let's discuss!



I am On Line now!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 8, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer