Home Buying in Orange>Question Details

Maxxs33, Home Buyer in

How to find accurate data for commercial real estate?

Asked by Maxxs33, Thu Jun 6, 2013

I noticed a lot of times commercial real estate prices (yearly net profit etc) are not accurate and hard to find out.

What's the best way to get accurate information on the commercial real estate sales price and yearly net profit price?

Answers

6
I think that you would need to contact someone in the financial services. Those people keep tabs on how the market is doing and what all of the best prices are. My wife contacted one of them recently trying to find out about commercial real estate prices. I am sure that there are many professionals in your area that have the knowledge that you seek.

http://www.nbsfinancial.com/
I agree that it is important to have accurate data for commercial real estate. I would suggest that you talk with a professional. There are commercial real estate companies that can help you. They can give you good information and help! http://www.baddourrealestate.com/company.html
Commericial real estate is quite different from residential real estate and I would suggest working with an agent that specializes in that area. I can refer you to a commerical agent if that would help you. Feel free to email me!
HI Maxx,

I use Steve Abdo to help with anything Commercial. He has been in the business over 20 years and has himself bought and sold commercial properties etc..
Give him a call at 949-683-2622 Let him know I referred you...

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
You are right, commercial information for sales or other data is hard to find. They are not readily available as in residential sales.

I have access to all the commercial data, via paid commercial data subscriptions. I will be willing to talk to you on a confidential basis and help you get the data you want.
please feel free to call or email me if you should choose to do so.

Mike Patel
mikepatel@sbcglobal.net 714-470-8600