Home Buying in Malibu>Question Details

eictate, Home Buyer in Malibu, CA

How to find a vacation rental?

Asked by eictate, Malibu, CA Sun Apr 7, 2013

Answers

4
Jamie Tian’s answer

I would be happy to help you find a vacation rental in Malibu!

What time period are you looking for and what is your price range?

Please send me your email address and property needs to JamieTian@RodeoRE.com or call/text me at (310) 717-1321 and I will forward you a list of available properties for lease this summer in Malibu that fit your search criteria at no cost.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty Fine Estate
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.JamieTian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 7, 2013
REALTORs have an inside view of vacation rentals. Malibu is an awesome place to vacation in a home with full kitchen, as many bedrooms and bathrooms as you need with fire places and ocean view decks.

When do you want to come out?
I'd be happy to help in every way.

direct (310) 589-8469 text or voice

WeBeCool@WorldPeaceRealty.org
Hi Eictate, planning a vacation is important and since the Real Estate market has heated up it is important to plan far in advance to secure the vacation rental no matter where you want to go. Keep in mind in Malibu if that is where you want to be Rentals are few and the price is at a Premium.
Feel free to reach out to me directly so we could discuss your time & budget for your vacation. There are other beach communities such as Santa Monica, Venice & Marina Del Rey that you might like as well.

Endre Barath,Jr.
Prudential California Realty
Beverly Hills, CA
homes@endrebarath.com
310.486.1002(m)
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
Finding vacation rentals in Malibu is pretty easy!

To find a Vacation Rental in Malibu, you want to consider your length of stay.

When looking for a month or longer, you may want to contact a real estate agent to help you find a Rental in the area. You can browse Malibu Rentals here: http://www.MoreMalibuRentals.com When renting on a longer term basis such as a month, a summer rental, or a yearly rental, you will have a rental contract, and a security deposit and it is best to work with an agent that can help guide you through the process.

When looking for a weekend or a week, you may want to consider VRBO.com, or take a look at sublets on Craigslist.com. These rentals are a bit easier when dealing with such a short term.

There are also great hotels in Malibu such as the Casa Malibu Inn & the Malibu Beach Inn!

Let me know if you need any assistance.

Katherine Berlyn
(310)880-8977
Coldwell Banker Previews
Malibu Colony
Homes@KBMalibu.com
MonicaandKatherine.com