Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Sarah, Both Buyer and Seller in Las Vegas, NV

How to determine who is a good agent?

Asked by Sarah, Las Vegas, NV Tue Dec 4, 2012

Answers

6
Go with the one that is at work all the time and drives the crappy car :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 4, 2012
Good agents close lots of deals. Numbers talk.

David Cooper Investor
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
As a mortgage lender I end up dealing with many agents. I would make sure they share the same goals and work to get what you want not the comission. Please dont use a part time agent. if they are not good enough to do this full time then why trust them with the biggest purchase you will ever make. If you need a referal let me know I could give you a couple agents to talk to. Also I would go to them pre-approved, if you need to get that done contact me.
Sarah:

Interview a handful of Agents and see if he/she is the right fit. Go with the one whom you think will help accomplish your goal.

Email me and I can recommend one to you.

Goodluck!

Eugene Prospero
Mortgage Consultant
All Western Mortgage
702.324.2377
Eugene@LasVegasLoanSite.com
Hi Sarah,

What are your goals? Are you comfortable with the agent? I agree with the answer below about interviewing agents but would also add that you should ask to see recommendations that the agents have from happy clients.

Jane Snow
Wardley Real Estate
702-338-3067
Simply interview in person a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; ask what marketing strategies will be implemented; what plans will be put in place to coordinate meetings with buyers; what feedback (communication) can you expect and with what frequency; will data be supplied to help establish a fair and marketable asking price; will buyers be pre-screened and required to have mortgage pre-approvals when submitting offers; what other services does the agency offer, if any, etc.