2. Figure out a game plan on where you're going to spend your time if your A/C goes out.
3. Assemble a first aid kit and prepare for power outages by stocking up on candles, matches,flashlights, and batteries.
4. Stay tuned to weather forecasts.
5. Learn how to recognize and treat heat-related injuries such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
6. Ensure your cell phone is fully charged.
7. Make sure your pets have adequate shade
Very vague question! Go North and visit cool country - Flagstaff, Prescott or Payson! Some of the Resorts around town are having Specials for Locals to beat the Heat!
Have a GREAT evening!
Prudential Arizona Properties