mikecarolineg, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

How soon is is possible to purchase a home after a short sale? what are the requirements to purchase said home?

Asked by mikecarolineg, Fort Worth, TX Tue Aug 7, 2012

Answers

6
You will need at least 2 years from the short sale
We have a mortgage person in our office who can help. Please give me a call and I will set up meeting for you on the phone r in person. 817-975-7235
Generally, the easiest type of home mortgage financing to obtain after a short sale with be an FHA backed loan. Usually, the FHA will require three years from date of short sale. Please check with the FHA loan advisor in your area. You can reach one at 888-709-4555 or just click on the link below and they will get back with you pretty quickly.

The clients we advise after short sales have had very good luck with these guys.
Most lenders require at least a 2 years + from date of short sale .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
The required time varies by the type of loan that you are wanting to use in the purchase. If you are appliying for an FHA loan and you were delinquent at time of short sale:
3 years from date of sale & If previous mortgage was FHA, 3 years from date CAIVRS claim was paid.

Please call me at 817-529-0739 to go over the exact cirmcumstances of your situation.

Jaylee Baker
PNL
At least 2 years after a short sale