hkhermanliu, Home Buyer in Wilbraham, MA

How should an overseas foreign buyer arrange with an agent in the State for arranging actual site visits (i.e. viewing of the properties) ?

Asked by hkhermanliu, Wilbraham, MA Sun Dec 30, 2012

Answers

5
Jim Simms’ answer
Email or a phone call is the simplest. All of the Realtors I work with have a phone that will take pictures or video, makes it easy to preview even from a long distance. Good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Web Reference: http://jamessimms.com/
If I can ever be any help at all, please let me know. I am a native of Louisville and can assist with your home buying needs in many areas of the city!

Louisville is a great place to live and has so many wonderful communities both in and just outside of it in which to consider as a place to call "home"!

Michael
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
I've always thought that one of the best ways for an out-of-state or international client to view properties would be to first have a FaceTime or Skype conversation going over the clients "likes", "dislikes', needs and wants. Being attentive to every detail is helpful so that when they do visit the city, only the best properties (for them) would be shown!

Prior to the visit, I would want to first send them detailed videos "walking" through each property to be considered.

Anyway, all great suggestions here amongst the group. Best of luck to you! You will LOVE Louisville once you make your move!

Michael Thacker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Always deal locally with a real estate agent

Joel Lobb (NMLS#57916)
Senior Loan Officer
502-905-3708 cell
502-813-2795 fax
jlobb@keyfinllc.com

Key Financial Mortgage Co. (NMLS #1800)*
107 South Hurstbourne Parkway*
Louisville, KY 40222*
http://mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com
hopefully your agent will preview the property for you and take pictures/video. Ideally, maybe get you on skype or facetime so you can "see' it together.
To arrange a site visit, set an appointment, book your flight and hotel and come see it.