Home Buying in Oak Ridge>Question Details

vy2397, Home Buyer in Warwick, RI

How safe this area for.. a single women home owner??

Asked by vy2397, Warwick, RI Sat Jan 12, 2013

is it a regular sale??

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3105888994-2601-Pineway-Dr-Or…

Answers

3
Hi VY2397,

I can appreciate your concern for wanting to purchase and live in a safe area. I am a retired Law Enforcement Officer from right here in Central Florida. I’ll be glad to share my insight in to any area that you’d like to know about. The standard that I use for all my clients is “would I want a family member to live in that neighborhood…”

Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com

Carl Head

Realty Center-Orlando
Evrybody always says try this website or that website or contact the local law enforcement. If safety is a concern, then drive around the neighborhood during the day and make your own impression. If it's positive, then repeat the drive through at night. If your impression is still positive, then check the websites and law enforcement.
When looking to relocate, it is always important to research the new area you are interested in. By going to crimereports.com, you can enter an address or zip code and learn about an area's safety first hand. I would be happy to help you with your home search. My website is KateParisRealtor.com and you can email me at RealtorKateFL@gmail.com