Ldc3dooleys, Home Buyer in Canyon Country, CA

How safe is the area around Soledad Canyon RD and Sierra Canyon Country 91387. Thinking about buying a townhouse there. I am a single women

Asked by Ldc3dooleys, Canyon Country, CA Mon Dec 10, 2012

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099177726-18223-Soledad-Cany…

Disagree with the other answer. There have been a couple of shootings around there. Lots of car break ins and thefts. If you go more towards Sand Canyon on Soledad, it improves dramatically. That area you are speaking of has lots of apartment complexes and mobile home parks. Not usually the best combination.

Use this as a guide.

I live further north off Sierra Hwy. Very quiet there but only single family homes.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 18, 2012
Sure, heading down Soledad toward Sand Canyon Road gets you into a nicer area. It is also more expensive. It is clearly prudent to check statistics in all areas to be sure the purchase you are considering meets all of your criteria. Price, safety, schools, shopping etc. Providing this information to my buyers, is simply part of my job.

Scott Manzo
DRE# 01898467
Dilbeck Real Estate
Hello. The area of the listing in the Cordova Estates, unit #155 is a very safe area. I have done the research . If you are thinking of purchasing a townhouse or property in any area, I would suggest you check with the local Sherriff's station re: crime statistics, etc. Also, check with the listing agent regarding the security of the complex in which the townhouse is located: some are gated and some have 24 hour security guards. If you were to use me as your agent, I would do this for you; i am known to go above and beyond the call of duty and have many client testimonials available.
Let me know if I can help you further.
Jacquie Palmatier
Realty World legends,
27413 Tourney Rd., #150,
Valencia, Ca., 91355
Dre. Lic# 01363084
DIRECT: 661-251-1550
Is that the sierra cyn and soledad area?
Flag Wed Dec 12, 2012