Home Buying in Kissimmee>Question Details

Miriam, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

How safe are the neighborhoods in Kissimmee? What would be a good area to buy a SFR for future residence?

Asked by Miriam, Chicago, IL Tue Apr 28, 2009

Answers

2
MIriam:

I have lived in the Disney area (West Kissimmee) for 19 years and love it. Most of the communities in this side of town are 60% short term rentals for weekly vacationers and 40% full time residents. It's usually a quiet area, and the with a low crime rate...and the kind of crime that never makes the 10pm News or the newspaper.

We have a good mix of neighborhoods in every price range to include condos, townhouses, SFR, and large expensive subdivisions. Everything a resident might needs is no more than a 20 minute drive, but usually under 5. Plus we are centrical to I-4, hwy 192, hwy 27 and the new 429.

Check for zip code 34747 in my website to get an idea of what the area has to offer.

Tony.Vega@ColdwellBanker.com
407-791-9086
http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com
Miriam,

The best resource for this information is the local police department or the county sheriff's department. they have access to the most current and reliable information and are generally very willing to be helpful.