Pablo L Coll…, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

How reuqest for qualify for any house?

Asked by Pablo L Collazo, Dallas, TX Mon Dec 30, 2013

Answers

7
I will give you 2% of the sold price at the closing if you buy your home thru me. Also, we will sell

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Looking forward to work with you.

Best Regard,

Torang Nazmi
Broker / Owner of AATRealty
214-914-2032
Torang@AATRealty.com
http://www.AATRealty.com
You can contact any lender of your choice for a home loan. Then pick any 1 Realtor to work with only on finding the house you can afford.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
Talk to a lender and they will qualify you for a home. We can then look for homes in the price range that you are approved for.

Let me know how I can further assist you, you can call me at 469-371-2899.

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net

http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
Torang, Torang.. when will it end? I'm flagging your SPAM again and I'm certain that your are wasting your time here on Trulia.. Nobody is going to want to do business with a SPAMMER and someone that uses deceptive advertising..

Pablo.. Just contact a reputable lender or mortgage broker and I'm sure they will help you with your questions..

Joe Stone - Realtor
Exclusive Homes
682-777-0836
Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. I lend nationwide.

Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe Lending Since 1987

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifes.com

800 315 8803

NMLS# 20743 - my licensing information

http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/ - link to look up my license number
Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to lose but your money?

My only job is ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family as this is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing you with mortgage services that exceed your expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from a Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry.

I look forward to working with you! And making your dreams a REALITY
Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Specialist
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@NewPennFinancial.com
5700 Granite Parkway, Suit 286
Plano, Texas 75024
Phone: 469-347-3572| Fax: 484.685.7757
Buenas noches Sr,
No esposa y to Sonia avenged Dr Bienes y raices aqui en Dallas con la compania Nathan Grace Real Estate.
Existen varias maneras d encontrarar casas con cualidades. Nosotros podemos explicar le todo .
Nos puede dar una llamada cuando puede. Gracias

Sandra Sebag
Olivier Sebag
Nathan Grace Real Estate
100 Highland Park Village
Suite 223 Dallas TX 75205

Tel 214.356.9221
Thanks i call you soon you speack spanish ? Because my english is little,have good night.
Flag Mon Dec 30, 2013