Home Buying in Cedar Grove>Question Details

Norajpoli, Home Owner in Cedar Grove, NJ

How often do they update the recently sold section of this website?

Asked by Norajpoli, Cedar Grove, NJ Sun Apr 24, 2011

Answers

3
Tulia relies on the source of the posting to update the data. That could be a brokerage feed, agent feed, or feed from another wesite such as listhub.com or homesandland.com. So the accuracy of data is really dependant on the dilligence of the feed source. The most accurate way to confirm a status would be to have a Realtor who is a member of the MLS system where the property is located confirm the status for you. The MLS is always the original source for this data. Once it is sold tax records will reflect it. This is a good website to look that up: http://www.NJACTB.org

Trulia can only update sold listings after an agent puts all the information in. This is if they are updating through the local Mulitiple Listing Servive. OR If they are doing it through the county records, I am not sure how often they do that.

If you would like an up to date information sent to you please let me know, I can email you all the solds in that town by, price range, date of closings, or the whole town on a weekly basis.

Robert C Stern
Broker-Salesperson
Weichert Realtors
I'm not sure, but if you email me specifying the towns you want to see "solds" in, I can email you a list of them.
Jane
JMax123@aol.com