Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Nick Azzolli…, Home Buyer in San Clemente, CA

How nice is the Century Village area?

Asked by Nick Azzollini, San Clemente, CA Sun Mar 17, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Nick.

Typical Florida retirement community with some pluses and some minuses. I've had some very wealthy friends from up north that prefer to live in CV instead of the beach and they could well afford ANYTHING on the beach. Go figure, they love the social aspect and have many friends there.

When you pass by CV on Yamato Road, it looks old. The entire complex needs updating but it's not going to happen any time soon b/c HOA expenses and fees are sky high already.

One last thing: some of the very nice ladies that reside in CV are wearing so much perfume, that if you have any kind of allergy whatsoever, you'll probably wind up on your sofa with a migraine for 3 days. I know I did.

GOOD LUCK.

Scott Miller
Realty Associates
Boca Raton, FL
Hi Nick ,

There is one in Deerfield Beach and one in Boca Raton. They are really nice retirement communities .Gated, secure .Nice walking thru the entire gated area. Many activities , a beautiful clubhouse with many shows , movies , etc , They have their own bus sysytem that will take you to many interesting places, shopping malls , grocery stores, casinos, etc ..I have many friends that have bought places in there and not one is unhappy . And the prices are very low for all the services you get .The Deerfield one has a golf course inside the gated community if you play ,it's not something you are required to join or are charged for . the Boca one has a course across the street ..not a part of the community . both are located close to all mayor roads , restaurants , shopping , etc
Hi Nick,

Century Village is a lovely area, and you can get some good deals there.

It is a 55= community, and no pets are allowed. There are many clubs and entertainment options if you wish to participate. They also have several pools, tennis courts, and golf.

We have access to great doctors and hospitals nearby.

If I can be of further service, please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
There is a great article in the New York Times about it last week. CV is great investment for baby boomers.
Lance jason
Keller williams realty
5612909866.
By the way I just listed great unit there .
Century village Boca Raton is in a great area. Are you interested in viewing property there?
Marni Zuckerman
Signature international Real Estate
561-613-9335
ListWithMarni@gmail.com