Home Buying in New Brunswick>Question Details

unknown314, Home Buyer in 08854

How negotiable would you predict condominiums in the new Gateway Transit Hub (aka, the Vue) to be? Do you expect impact on 1 Spring St prices?

Asked by unknown314, 08854 Thu Jan 12, 2012

Follow-up Question: In approaching a sales office, is it necessary or advisable to have a buyer's agent?

Thanks in advance.

Answers

2
John Sacktig’s answer
Unknown -

The prices will be a little negotiable in your favor in the current market. Impact on 1 Spring St prices?

I know New Brunswick very well, Spring Street, The Heldrich, Hiram Square.. from top to bottom and know the buildings , pricing, sales and rentals... I have done them all. Spring St has already taken a huge hit overall in pricing when compared to the initial sale prices when this building went up. ( we can discuss details of what is going on privately) So, impact.. Not much.. it has already been done. The fees are what you need to look at.. quality of construction, parking and potential taxes.. Tax abatement at the Vue?

I think you would be better served to have an agent on your side to help make an informed decision.
A Realtor will not cost you anything, and you will to lose anything as you will not get a discount if you do not have one! Continue your due diligence.

Call or Email.

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
The Vue has really great prices, it is worth taking a look! There is also a 30 year tax abatement, call the sales office 732-828-0111 for more information.