Home Buying in Victorville>Question Details

Zae!♥, Other/Just Looking in Victorville, CA

How much would the down payment would be for this property?

Asked by Zae!♥, Victorville, CA Tue Aug 10, 2010

17742 pebble drive

Answers

8
Talk to a lender who will finance the purchase. They can best tell you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 4, 2010
The link contains several different mortgage calculators that you may find helpful when evaluating your financing options.

http://www.mtgprofessor.com/calculators.htm
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Zae
I agreed with everybody, that is a question for your lender, however just to give you an rough estimate. If you have a FHA loan you need to bring 3.5% from offering price, if conventional 15% to 20%. If I can served you in any way please don't hesitate in give me a call.

best of lucks

Ruth E Feast
Hello Zae!v,
This is usually a question for your lender depending on your financial situations. However the answer would be dependent on the type of financing you chose and qualify for. If you go FHA you typically put down 3.5% or in this case on a home that cost $129,000 $4,515 down payment and then there are closing cost. Approx $6,000 to $10,000. In some cases you can get the bank to pay 3% of your closing cost or $3,870 against the amount charged for closing. however the banks have been tightening up on closing cost because there has been so many cash buyers they are getting harder to help first time home buyers. If you are going conventional you can put down anywhere from 5 to 10 to 20% down. You can use this formula to determine your cost on any home. Also if you are a Veteran you can still get in for no money down. Bad news here is most banks don't accept your offer.
Much will depend on your finances, credit score and the loan product that best suits your needs--if you haven't done so yet, do visit with any qualified loan officer(s) and make your determination based on your overall financials.
Is true, it will depend on the type of loan that you get from your financial institute.

The minimum down payment would be 3.5% on a FHA loan. 5% is the minimum on conventional financing. Best rate 20% down. .... Happy funding, Rudi
Web Reference: http://www.umboc.com
Depends on what type of financing you are choosing. FHA, coventional, VA etc...Your lender should be able to answer this for you. Good luck and let me know if I could be of further assistance to you.