Home Buying in Cleveland>Question Details

Gary Ockunzzi, Both Buyer and Seller in Cleveland, OH

How much would it cost to replace the plumbing in a 1,700 sq.' old home which was abandoned & now up for short sale?

Asked by Gary Ockunzzi, Cleveland, OH Fri Oct 19, 2012

Answers

5
My NC Homes Team’s answer
Definitely a question for a plumbing contractor. Note you cannot get a mortgage on a property that doesn't have functioning plumbing. If the property was abandoned I would suggest to you that a short sale sounds very suspicious to me. This should be a foreclosure and my best advice to you is that if it is indeed a short sale requiring lender approval, I'd forget about it and move on. If it's a foreclosure I would not have these concerns.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Hi Gary

Thanks for your question.
Call a couple of good plumbers out or some friends well versed with it.

Ruth
Web Reference: http://www.ruthandperry.com
Only a contractor or licensed plumber can give you the best answer to this question.
Request a second showing and bring a contractor with you to get a quote or estimate.
Gosh let me take a wild guess. You need to get someone to look and tell you. 200.00 to 3000.00 somewhere in that range if you need an answer from someone who has not seen it.
Why not simply contact a few local licensed plumbing experts and ask for free estimates.....