Home Buying in Palm Bay>Question Details

Jessica, Home Seller in Rio Rancho, NM

How much would a house in Oak View Subdivision go for on Lisa Rd aprox? It was built in 2004 1,889 sq ft 4 bedrooms and 2 baths on 1/4 acre.

Asked by Jessica, Rio Rancho, NM Wed Sep 23, 2009

We are looking to do owner financing and wanted to make sure we were not paying too much? Obviously we would get an appraisal to determine the value but I wanted to just get an idea before we moved forward. Thank you for your help!

Answers

4
Jessica
There are many good buys in that subdivision and outside the subdivision as well. But you are looking at around $55 to $65 a sq ft. If you are not working with a realtor already let me know and I can assist you.

Jason Lande
Exit 1st Class Realty
Cell:321-356-6419
Email: jasonlande@exit1st.net
Website: http://jlande.mybrevardfloridahomes.com

Good luck with the search and Happy New Year!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
Horrible realtor. We put a low bid in on a house with termite damage, the floor not level and cracks in the dry wall on the second floor. She will not even speak to us about it. Find another broker.
Homes in Palm Bay are selling for about 55-65 dollars a square foot. Yes these are foreclosure prices however that is what you will be competing against if you place your home on the market. Yes there are some thing about your home which may make the price vary and if you have time I will be more than happy to meet with you and give you a much better more accurate idea. With our company it would also cost you nothing to list and nothing to cancel if you change your mind, so I know that I could definitely be of great service to you. Contact me anytime!
Shirley Weems
321 368 3600
Hi Christina,
The link below will take you to a unique service that will show you all the info you are looking for including listed and sold properties, days on the market and average selling price compared to asking price.