Home Buying in Midlothian>Question Details

Patrickritter, Home Buyer in Denton, TX

How much would a five-year old, 3 BR, 2BA, 1,600 sq ft house rent for in Midlothian, TA?

Asked by Patrickritter, Denton, TX Fri Mar 30, 2012

Answers

4
I'm a REALTOR in Midlothian. Since the summer started and prices have been going up it is near impossible to find a 3/2 rental home in Midlothian for less than 1200, especially one that is clean. Rental homes that are newer than 10 years old and have between 1200-1600 square feet are going between 1300-1500.
I have a 3/2 in MIdlo that is smaller than 1600 sf. It rents for $1100.
Carol is correct up to property owner . Keep in mind home owner still has a mortgage, insurance, taxes, repairs they are required to pay SO they don't net 100% of amount you pay in rent

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
It will actually be up to the Owner(s) to make the final decision how much to lease the Home for, but an average would be around $1,200-$1395 per month with a security deposit equal to that and a $35 Application Fee for each Adult 18 years of age or Older that will be living in the Home. Most Owner's or Property Management Companies will run a Credit Check, verify Employment and also check the criminal back ground history for each applicant. If there is an HOA in the Community, many times the HOA will also need to approve the Applicant(s)
prior to any approvals being made.
Hopefully this has helped answer your question. If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.
Thanks so much and best of luck to you with your Home search. Carol w C21