Marlene Ngo, Home Buyer in Forest Hills, NY

How much would a 3 bed/2 bath coop at Gerard Towers in Forest Hill would cost? The apartment is in a mint condition..

Asked by Marlene Ngo, Forest Hills, NY Thu Nov 15, 2012

Answers

13
Check http://www.mlsli.com Also consider working with an agent who can provide any necessary information...
Hi Marlene, A full 3 bedroom 2 bath (V line, aprox. 1800 sq. feet) in Gerard Towers in mint condition, could sell anywhere from $845k to 900K. depending on renovations and floor height. A 2 bedroom with formal dinding room that may be converted to a 3 bedroom ( C or J line ) can range from 585k and up depending on floor height.

Feel free to view my 3 bedroom listings at http://www.treelinetoskyline.com- Thank You Steven Baroumis
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 16, 2012
Dear Marlene,

If you were asking about #2C, I sold it for $680,000.
I have the price per share, so if you tell me how many shares the unit has, I could partially assess for you. I would have to know more info to give a full appraisal

Rhona Magelowitz, Broker
Rhona Realty
347 262 2421
Hi Guys!
Well I would love to agree with Steve Baroumis that a 3BR/2Bth would go for $8-900, 000, however, there are no comps to justify that price in the last few years. You would have to have all cash deal as the banks will not approve that price now. How do you work around that Steve??

Yours
Rhona
I wolud like to take a walk thourgh and to my notes, do a CMA report.
We will be able to give you a fair market value.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
There are currently two Co-Ops in the Gerard Towers similar to what you have and they are listed for $868k and $888k respectively. Both are in mint condition with Maintenance at $1,953.82 and 1,800 square feet living space with a private terrace; they've been on the market since 2011 and 2012. As far as comparables are concerned there is only one (3bed/2bath) in the Gerard Towers and it sold for $717,500 this past may, it was an Estate sale.

Hope that helps!
Hi Marlene,

I have dear friends in Gerard Towers. I love the building. A 3BR/2Bth is worth a lot of money in that co op. Does it have a terrace? What floor is it on? In mint condition with a terrace on floor above 9 should be worth more than $650,000 these days.

I am going to look at one Thursday of this week. Let me know if you wish me to stop by.

Rhona Magelowitz, Broker
Rhona Realty
rhosmag@aol.com
347 262 2421
If you are thinking of sell your home, we can help to quickly
sell your property. I will also, handle all the details for you so
that your property will close in a smooth and expeditious manner.
I will professionally guide you through all the paperwork and negotiations
on your behalf (including meeting with agents, lawyers, banks, inspectors and appraisers).
Request For A Free Home Evaluation Today. Please DON'T HESITATE ... CALL US TODAY if you have any questions!

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Hi Marlene. I'm coming to this party a bit late but I wanted to respond in favor of another. Forest Hills is a neighborhood I cover and if there is anyone on Trulia that truly knows this building it is Steven Baroumis. He consistently has listings in the bldg and knows the place inside and out. I would tell you in no uncertain terms that if you have interest to purchase, contact Steven. You won't be dissapointed. Good Luck.
Hi Joseph, I am seeing your response a little late, but I must say Thank you for your kind words. That is the nicest thing that I have ever heard another Real Estate Proffesional to say about me.
Flag Sat May 11, 2013
Until I can see the Apartment, it's not possible to give you a valuation or market price that Apartment. If you like to know the salable price of the Apartment please contact me at 917-416-4100 for a impartial valuation the Same. Thank you.
It's hard to say, with out seen it and looking at all factors. To get a fair price value.
Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Well, it would be improper to make a general comment about how much would ANY "mint condition" 3BR 2 Bath cost in Gerard Towers. Each unit sells on its own merit, sellers and buyers motivation etc. etc. However, I can tell you that currently there are five units for sale with asking price from $675K to $888K. Another unit closed on May 29th for $717,500. If you would like a more detail in-depth analysis, please contact me. As usual, there would be no obligation or sales pressure from me. Thanks. belal1@juno.com