Julsjp_84, Home Buyer in Mount Airy, MD

How much will I pay monthly for a $329,900 mortgage? We are doing a VA loan. I would say interest at 4% . 30 year loan.

Asked by Julsjp_84, Mount Airy, MD Mon Jul 8, 2013

Answers

9
Ask your loan officer. You will receive an exact answer. If you don't have a loan officer, contact one for a free pre-approval.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 8, 2013
You will want to discuss this with your loan officer. They will be able to break down your exact payment for you.
The payment part is easy, the hard part is locking in your rate at the best time to get that rate your looking for.

please call me to dicuss in detail 240.449.3101 x 1111 or my cell 240.674.3665
Your lender will give you a "Good Faith Estimate" (or GFE). If you have a Realtor, he/she should be able to refer you to several good lenders. If you're not working with anyone yet, you can ask around to friends, family, co-workers etc and see who they recommend. I always tell people to work with someone locally. (not a national internet lender like Quicken). You want PERSONAL, one-on-one service.
Hi Julsjp.

Your interest rate can vary based on your credit and whether you are paying points (or having the seller pay points for you). It will also depend on the amount of property taxes and cost of your insurance policy. Definitely check in with your loan officer to get a cost analysis before you start shopping!
I trust you have a loan officer? Your loan officer is the one who should be answering this question.
If you do not have a loan officer, I know several outstanding ones in our local area and will be happy to share their names and contact info with you. We highly recommend you go local when selecting a loan officer.
Give me a call or drop me an email.
Based on the information provided, I estimate your principal and interest payment to be approximately $1571.00 monthly. You must add in escrow amount for property taxes and home owners insurance.
Interest right now is 4.25-4.5%, and depending upon taxes, insurance ,etc. around $2,030 monthly
Hello there,

Your principal and interest would be at $1,574.99 plus your property taxes and home owner's insurance, feel free to contact me to see what rate we can offer, I am currently helping a friend with a VA loan and provided him with a 3.75% 30 year fixed, rates vary day to day but we are ver competitive and would like to assist you, you can reach me at 301-257-4654.

Thank you

Carlos