Sara, Home Seller in 92614

How much total you charge for Doc, transaction, and other fee when I sell my condo?

Asked by Sara, 92614 Tue Aug 28, 2012

Answers

11
Your listing agent can provide you with a "seller net sheet". It includes the various costs of selling your property and is the closest estimate of what all the fees including closing, HOA transfer fees, Realtor fees, title, insurance, and any other costs specific to your transaction.

Alane Anderson
Realtor l MBA, 714-222-2800
Voted #1, Best of Orange County
First Team Real Estate
Looks like you're asking about closing costs? A good rough estimate for closing costs on the high side is about 2% of the selling price, including HOA docs, taxes, title insurance, escrow fees, home warranty for buyer (if you include), disclosures, etc. Many times the costs are closer to 1.5%.

The buyer also pays closing costs as well.

These numbers can vary of course but they depend on the transaction.

Hope that helps...
Hi Sara
The charge for HOA doc and transfer fee is set by the HOA Not the agent or escrow And each HOA is different. I would call your HOA and they can tell you directly or you can email me and I can get the infromation for of the fees for you
Basically the lowest is $300. Up to $700 for both
How else can I help you ?

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Good morning Share,
Please send me an email and i will do a HUD 1 for your sale on the spot. (HUD 1 is a summarize chargers on sale, purchase or refinance).

Libardo Quintero
NMLS
380933
949.861.0367
LQuintero@kinecta.org
http://www.kinecta.org/lquintero
Sara,
First let me say that this is a great time to sell your place with the inventory being so low it will sell very quick so congratulations!
The fee's vary from Escrow company to escrow company and depend on if there is one loan or two to pay off sales price for title fees, etc. Rule of thumb for all fee's would be about 1.5% for round numbers and then you would have the fee charged by your agent which is usually 5 or 6% of the sales price. Agents fee's are not set in stone and can be negotiated, however if you are selling your house on a short sale then the fee is paid by the lender. I would be happy to send you a sellers net sheet so that you have a better idea of what it will cost you and answer any other questions that you may have.

Lori Hanson

OC Homes Realty

Website: http://lorihan.valuedagent.com/

DRE# 01405146

Looking to sell your property? http://lorihan.mymarketingbook.com/
Hello Sara,

Commissions are negotiable and some fees may be discounted but that really depends on the Realtor you use and their relationship with the escrow, title, etc.. Other fees a seller has, HOA document and transfer and possibly a home warranty for the buyer, pest work if needed, repairs and things can't be negotiated and may vary depending on your home and the condition it is in.

Also be careful of those that promise a very low fee upfront or are eager to discount their fees/commissions so easily just to get your business, sometimes you truly get what you pay for. Also in my opinion the sale of your property is not an area you want to skimp. There are many facets of the sale that need to be properly handled. Also I always wonder if an agent is so eager to give up money, their commission, then how protective will they be with your money?

Good luck with your sale,
Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE #01321478
949-933-0852
That is a great question. Each home seller's needs and situations are different and as such it's important to obtain a seller's net sheet from your Realtor and/or an escrow company to forecast what fees are associated with selling your condo. Based on the offer you receive, terms, fees and conditions can be further negotiated which may help you with your bottom line Net proceeds.

If you have any further questions feel free to call and/or email.
The only fee you will pay to the Realtor will be the Commision fee the other fees you are asking about are from Escrow and an estimate can be obtained from the Escrow company you choose, Most realtors can usually get you a discounted rate from an Escrow company they use all the time.Hope that answers your questions.

More questions need to be addressed, please call Dan Somers at 1.888.664.8204 and he will be able to assist you further.

Ron
Sara,

Name your price. I can sucessfully negociate the best rates in town withe the service providers that I use. We can also discuss a discounted commission fee if that will make you happy. I am here to please. Give me a call or send me an email and we can discuss your needs.

Joe Homs
949-625-4533
joe@joehoms.com
It's impossible to know unless you provide your condo's address. And, this question should be directed to an escrow company.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com