Home Buying in Pine Bluff>Question Details

Jerrie Austin, Home Buyer in 72715

How much should I offer for a local bank owned property listed at $175? Also my buyer's agent has this

Asked by Jerrie Austin, 72715 Fri Jun 26, 2009

listing. Should I feel ok about his performing duel agency?

Help the community by answering this question:


Lynda Jaggers’ answer
When an agent has dual agency they should represent each client fairly. First I would ask my agent to prepare a cma for you. This way you can see what has sold that is comparable in size and area. Second it would depend if there is any damage to the forclosure. Is it in good shape will it need many repairs?
Your agent will be able to explain the cma to you and help you with the offer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 20, 2009
If it's bnak owned, it's probably marked pretty low as it is, I wouldn't try to lowball them too much, or someone else could get it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 5, 2013
The person to ask would be your buyer's agent...especially since it is his listing.

If you trust him to be your buyer's agent...you should trust him with selling you his listing.
Web Reference: http://www.cindihagley.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 27, 2009
Cindi Hagley, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer