Radhika, Home Buyer in Novi, MI

How much it will cost to build a home with 2200 sq. ft, 2 story in Michigan.

Asked by Radhika, Novi, MI Fri Jul 6, 2012

How much it will cost to build a home with 2200 sq. ft, 2 story in Michigan, preferable with 3 bedroom, 2 bath and 2 car garage. Is the cost to build vary depends on which city .ex: Farmington Hills or Novi

Answers

5
I am based in Farmington Hills at Keller Williams.

We participate with dozens of builders.

This website has excellent info...
http://www.nahb.org/generic.aspx?sectionID=734&genericCo…

Call me when you are ready to have help.

Stu Daniels
248-231-3410

Thank you
Cost for home can be in the range of $60.00 to over $150.00 per SQ Ft.. A quality home can be built for around $110.00/Sq,Ft
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 2, 2013
Hi Radahika,

There are a lot of factors to building a house. Depending on the area that will determine the cost of the lot. How custom do you want your home. My feeling is if your interested in building your dream home you should work directly with the designer and builder to negotiate the best pricing and to develop a good working rapport with them.

If i can help please contact me. I work with a custom builder out of the Ann Arbor area .

Bob Schweiss
Remerica Hometown One
(313)779-6188
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
Hello, I work exclusively for a home builder in Southeast Michigan. There is no set price that I can give you as it depends on: the cost of the lot, lot conditions, permits, floor plan, finishes in the home, etc.

Do you own a lot that you are looking to build on? Developed lots are becoming hard to find especially for a good price. If the lot is undeveloped, the costs would vary greatly ie. permit costs, land clearing, well, septic, utilities, etc.

Check out our website for available locations that we have to build on as well as pricing. If you are looking in a specific area, I can search for lots for you. Would need a budget as well.

Good luck in your search.
Holly Slay
National Realty Centers
myclearviewhome.com
586-438-4528
Hi Radhika,

I don't meant to sound disrespectful, but it totally depends on the specific lot and quality of the home. You literally have a range of $200k to $2 million! If you want a list of new construction homes in the area, let me know and I'll be happy to forward it to you.

Jay M. Jones, Realtor
RealtorJay@sbcglobal.net