Home Buying in Willingboro>Question Details

Amy White, Home Buyer in New Jersey

How much is the property tax in Willingboro, NJ?

Asked by Amy White, New Jersey Fri Jan 18, 2008

Answers

6
The tax rate in Willingboro for 2008 was $5.28 per $100 of valuation. Valuation is low for most properties because there hasn't been a reassessment in more than a decade. A reassessment is being done now (in 2009) and will take effect in 2010. At that time the rate will decrease but the valuation for most properties will increase. It will be essentially a wash. The tax rate for 2009 is down a penny or so.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 13, 2009
sorry about my spelling ha ha
well I can cetainly tell you that I am paying over $7K our property values are down but the township are still raising our taxes higher there is no one house in Willingboro that our taxes have not being raised by a so call company that came in and evaluated our houses not for th good of the people but for the good ofthose so call caring afministrators in this town that claime that they care for our town. Maybe the Mayor and thr Deputy should work for free. I am tired of paying these high taxes and still we got pot hole as big as a well in our street. But i guess the Administration building how is new and with no worries on who is going to pay for the air condition or heating bills but jut because you repair one street is still does not show what it is that you are doing for those taxes, the pools half of them are closed some of our children schools need to be updated but I guess that according to the administration their building comes first before our childrn education. I will be starting a petitionl I want people to voice their opinion to this so call higher tax. I think the whole administration is out of order. The next meeting I will be there maybe I can voice my opinion in person.
Hello, no that is the tax rate % based on the assessment of the property. If you would like to rec some properties to review let me know.
Scott
Yes,thank you very much for asking. If you would be so kind as to check a property in the club house section of willingboro,nj. The home in question will be 80 club house dr.Please feel to call Mr and Mrs Harold Espy At (609)526-5600. Thank you.
Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013
You answered 5.1 do you mean $5100 a year?
Hi, well basically the rate is 5.1 if you have any questions About a particular property don't hesitate to let me know. I do actively service the this area and the surrounding areas. thanks.