Home Buying in Hackensack>Question Details

Emilio V Are…, Home Buyer in Hackensack, NJ

How much is the monthly maintenance fee for 151 Prospect Ave #11A which is listed for $55,000.?

Asked by Emilio V Arela, Hackensack, NJ Mon May 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3037744516-151-Prospect-Ave-1…

Answers

3
I have 2 beautiful condos in Hackensack for 79k and 140k

Coops are difficult to rent and also resale. I wouldn't deal with them and I don't know a lot of people who would.

Send me an email at mrp@grouptwentysix.com to help you make a fully comfortable and confident decision.
On this specific co-op unit, the fees are $1,215, which includes all utilities. Your down payment is a minimum 20% down and you must have a 4/1 debt to income ratio, 3/1 if you are purchasing all cash. Any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. I'm very familiar with the complex and area. List a lot of condos and coops in this area. If you are a potential investor, this building isn't for you because they do not allow renters in the building. Feel free to call me. 201.755.6517.
Hello Emilio,
The monthly fee at Eiffel Tower's 11A is $1,214.62. Taxes, common charges and utilities are all included in this co-op' monthly fee.
I was just in the building yesterday. It's right around the corner from my office.
Any other questions, feel free to call me @(201)489-3020
Enjoy the day,
Brian