Roxana Trimm…, Home Buyer in Cape Elizabeth, ME

How much is the house @ 32 Ocean House road? Would you please send me more info?

Asked by Roxana Trimmer, Cape Elizabeth, ME Wed Mar 9, 2011

I am recently widowed and my son and I are looking for a home. He is a pretty good carpenter and may be able to do repairs needed.
Thank you

Answers

2
John Herrigel’s answer
Top of the day Roxana,

Alas this house already sold.. one of the unfortunate problems with the data on Trulia!

If you would like I can certainly send you a link to some other fixer uppers in the area? Feel free to just email me at johnherrigel@gmail.com.. I am a local real estate broker with Green Tree Realty.

Also you can learn more about who I am at http://www.mymaineproperty.com

All the best and stay warm,
John
Hi Roxana, unfortunatly I sold the house at 32 Ocean House a couple of weeks ago. We are doing a rehab and it should be back on the market in about 6 weeks. The asking price before the work was $225,000.
We do have other properties that might be of interest so feel free to give me a call at 207-776-4245.

Frank
Frank Strout
RE/MAX Oceanside
1237 Shore Rd.
Cape Elizabeth, Maine 04107