msdelia88, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

How much is the HOA on 7873 Camino Glorita, San Diego CA 92122?

Asked by msdelia88, San Diego, CA Fri Dec 30, 2011

Answers

5
chris gorno is a pushy and unethical real estate agent
Hello Msdelia~

This is such a great location in University City. I see you did get a couple of answers very quickly for the HOA fee amount, which I also looked up, since you got 2 different answers: I see it is $236 per month. Now, I generally advise my clients that since this is a short sale, many times the 1st buyer gets impatient and does not wait until the banks approve the short sale and ends up cancelling. So if this is a home that you are strongly interested in, it is worth having your agent, or finding a buyers agent to work with, and discussing this with the listing agent....who I just noticed is a former co-worker of mine from my first office. I already inquired with him to see if the current buyer is still solid and motivated...stay tuned, I will let you know, for curiosity's sake! I think back up offers are always a good idea on short sales, inevitably it usually takes 2 buyers to go through the process. Good luck with your dream of home ownership! We are all here to help if you need anything!

Chris Gorno
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Windermere Real Estate SoCal
Web Reference: http://chrisgorno.com
In response to your question, the monthly fees online show $236 and it's a short sale that is currently pending.
If you are not currently working with an agent, I would be happy to help you.
Best of luck:)
Julie
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011
Hi;
The monthly HOA fee for this condo is $251.00 as quoted in the MLS. Let me know if I can assist you with this or other condo searches. Thanks! LC
Delia,

You asked:

According to the listing agent, the HOA is $236/month.

Unfortunately, this home is marked contingent which means there is an offer that has been accepted by the seller subject to the Short Sale approval by the bank. That is the only 2 bedroom, 2 bath available in that complex but there are several 2 bedroom, 1 bath homes available.

You can also contact me to set up a search for you to inform you of any others that become available there or in other areas.

Dennis Smith, ABR, SRES, e-PRO, CDPE, Realtor® Lic #00476662
RE/MAX By-the-Sea, Carlsbad CA