Home Buying in New York>Question Details

Bernadette C…, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

How much is 31-04 28 th Avenue, Astoria, New York?

Asked by Bernadette Corcoran, Queens, NY Thu Jan 2, 2014

Please call me for assistance. My name is Dennis and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 12. Thank you and good luck.
Hi Bernadette. I did just a bit of research and one thing I'll tell you, as others have, this property is not available on any listing site as being on market. If you've seen signage (which you've not mentioned), it's probably the owner selling without the help of a Broker (not a good idea).

The N and Q elevated train lines run right next to this property. As such, it would be neither fish nor foul to many buyers. What is your interest here?
if you are looking to buy or sell, I would have to ask a few more questions to give a fair price.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
The property does not show as available on MLS; for available area properties check http://www.mlsli.com
Bernadette, like Gail said, it does not appear to be listed. But from what I can find it is a 3 family property. I took a client to another very nearby on Tuesday and it was priced at 1.5 million. I am familiar with other similar properties within a few blocks in Astoria and they seem to be priced from about 1.2M to 1.5M.
If I can be of assistance with your search, let me know.
My email is tom@citysolutions.com

TOM DAWSON | City Solutions
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
40 Water Street | New York, NY 10004
Cell (310) 951-8993 | Office (917) 675-6647
Fax (432) 206-6112

If it is for sale or for rent, it is not listed on the Multiple Listing Service.