Boblaublaw, Home Buyer in Allied Gardens, San...

How much is space rent and utilities, give me a total monthly estimate and I need a yearly estimate with taxes and all, would I qualify for a?

Asked by Boblaublaw, Allied Gardens, San Diego, CA Tue Jun 22, 2010

military home loan refund? 8,000 dollars. I am 48 years old, is there any other deals in the area, I would also like to live closer to balbao park or mission beach

Answers

4
The best first step is to get a quick VA loan pre-qualification. I work with a direct lender that can close VA loans in 30 days, so you'd be able to compete with buyers that have a 20% down payment. I can also help you with your monthly payment for each property you're interested in, so you have a ball park idea before you write any offers, so you don't go in not having an idea. Your monthly payment would include your Principal & Interest, Property Taxes, Insurance, HOA monthly fee if property has one, Mello Roos or other fixed assessment, and the VA funding fee, if rolled into your loan. We can't figure utilities until you find a house.

I included a link to the IRS Web page showing the extension for the tax credit to VA buyers.

I'll be happy to help you find a home, give me a call anytime, so we can start visiting eligible homes - 619-825-6421. You may have more options than you realize!

Cory
Realtor, Lic # 01443391
http://www.shopsandiegorealestate.com
Members of the military and certain other federal employees serving outside the U.S. have an extra year to buy a principal residence in the U.S. and qualify for the $8,000 - first time home buyer credit. An eligible taxpayer must buy, or enter into a binding contract to buy, a principal residence on or before April 30, 2011. If a binding contract is entered into by that date, the taxpayer has until June 30, 2011, to close on the purchase. Members of the uniformed services, members of the Foreign Service and employees of the intelligence community are eligible for this special rule. It applies to any individual (and if married, the individual’s spouse) who serves on qualified official extended duty service outside of the united States for at least 90 days during the period beginning after December 31, 2008 and ending May 1, 2010.
Call Joan (Realtor#01341483) at 760-757-3468 for a personal tour of homes that qualify.

Call toll free at (800-975-7481) for help finding the perfect property in San Diego.

Find Your Dream Home:
http://JoanWilson.PrudentialCal.com
You have to identify the property address
What property? .............................
Web Reference: http://www.SearchSdMLS.com