Home Buying in Sutton Forest>Question Details

Avalon, Home Buyer in Sutton Forest, Sugar...

How much is a reasonable buying price/sq.ft for a 1994 home in Sutton Forest?

Asked by Avalon, Sutton Forest, Sugar Land, TX Sat Mar 5, 2011

Answers

4
The average is about $105 a square foot but remember the true value is in what it is worth to you and how the home fits your lifestyle. Please free to call me to talk more about the sales in this community or to help you in your home search

Paul A. Silverman, MIRM, GREEN, ABR, CGP, CSP, CMP, SRES, AHWD, ePro
Broker Associate - Heritage Texas Properties
http://www.houstonhomesearch.net
(832) 283-6601 cell
Web Reference: http://www.ourfirstnest.com
Home Buyer, it would depen on several issues with the home, all homes are not the same, some may have just the basics and others may have upgrades and then of course the type of lot and and location in the neighborhood could be a factor, my suggetions is if you do not have a Realtor representing you then choose one so they can help you determie the right value, if you need help with this give me a call or drop me an email.
Don Turner, GRI
713-478-1121
don@donturner.com
Depends. Updates or no, waterfront, size location, etc. SF is a good value and has done well over the years. At times it appears to be overheating, but thats due to the amenities and square footage of the homes. They are not custom homes even though recently they seem to be garnering those prices...I have sold plenty there and like it very much but I dont see 600m even though some are approaching it. Good value wou;ld be the one on cambridge for 399. limited updates, in fact it needs them, but its a good deal in the upper 3's. Price per sq ft, I have no idea, I don't use that and I'm a numbers guy. Too many variables to consider.

Where's the better deal: $105 per square foot on a 3300 sq foot home, or $95 on a 5300 square foot home?
346k and 503k respectively. next door to each other. one updated one not, one on corner, one has 3 car garage, one not. one has outdoor kitchen and pol, one not. one has great view of lake, the other so so.

See what I mean.

Greg bennett 281-989-1301
Sutton Forest is going for $105 to $118/square foot depending on condition/upgrades, pool or lakefront location. Your realtor should be able to help you with a Compartive Market Analysis. If you don't already have a good realtor, give me a call, I would be happy to help you. Marsha Spencer, RE/MAX Fine Properties, Sugar Land, TX, 713-419-8546, Marsha@MarshaSpencer.com.