Home Buying in Rio Verde>Question Details

Newbuild, Home Buyer in Rio Verde, AZ

How much does it cost to build a custom home now per square foot for something with tall ceilings, granite counters and stone floors and so on.?

Asked by Newbuild, Rio Verde, AZ Wed Jan 13, 2010

You know, nice stuff with granite counters, stone floors, high ceilings, vega poles and so on. I am looking for a reputable builder that someone has worked with that knows the build quality and under 100.00 per sq foot.

Answers

1
you have to do a lot of homework,,,you r luckey to get granit stone floors valted ceilings nice appliences mouldings etc etc,,,for under 200 to 300 dep on how high end u go in kitchen and bathrooms,,brick limestone,,,/???AND SO ON ,,,fireplaces thearter rooms num baths size shape ease of access, to site,,u could do this if contrracted whole job out yourself,,,plans ave 8$ foot permits....quality of lighting fixtures,,and house size,,fisished basement windows pellla hurd andersen number of windows,,stories quality of baths lighting,,stonpatios iron work stair railswork driveway landscaping ,,,i have built homes up to 1000 sq ft,,I am building a new home for myself right now and my cost is over 200 ft,,,,,,,,security system cable and tv lines
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 16, 2010