Homebuyer, Home Buyer in 30338

How much does being on a lake add to a home's value in Dunwoody? $50K?

Asked by Homebuyer, 30338 Fri Jul 31, 2009

Answers

3
Homebuyer:

Yes about right $50,000 for lake (Kingsley Lake?) I live in Kingsley and if you want to list give me a call

Ed Francell
Prudential Georgia Realty
770-633-7576
You are about right Dunwoody lakeside Homebuyer, you are about right.

Yeah, $50,000.

Sure. You have a solid grasp on this hyperlocal Dunwoody lakeside real estate decision, I'm pretty sure.

Hey, Hank Miller-what do you think?

I definitely think that the answers that you receive in this online Q&A forum should be the basis for your $50,000 +/- real estate investment.
Web Reference: http://intowninsider.com
That's somewhat of a difficult question. Perhaps you should ask the contrary as well. How much does it cost you, ie who is responsible for maintaining the lake. Some lakes need to be dredged periodically and can be very expensive, so you would want to find out who is responsible, just the owners with lake lots or the association and whether they've ever needed to dredge the lake, etc.

Living on a lake can certainly add value to a home, but would depend on a lot of little variables, like how nice the lake is, who has access to it, how much frontage you have, whether it's visible from the house, etc.