Brad, Other/Just Looking in 90272

How much do you add to the basic value of the house with a clear view of the ocean and an infinity edged pool?

Asked by Brad, 90272 Sun Mar 28, 2010

Answers

4
With a great view house will sell much faster and it could increase value as much as 25%
Pool will affect price as well - generally properties with pool will sell at a higher price.

I'll be happy to take a look at a property and provide you with free market price opinion.

Indeed it is a great market for standard sellers, not a lof of competition!

____________________
Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell

Call me 424-777-9377 - FREE CONSULTATION!

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855) ext. 777.

Sergey Fednov

President - Realtor®
- Trust Sale Realty -

Residential & Commercial Real Estate
_______________________________
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855
Phone: 424-777-9377
Fax: 310-356-4925
http://www.TrustSale.com
http://www.TrustSaleRealty.com
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents -
Lic# 01896869
A Lot!!! Desirability always sells homes! I highly recommend having a local real estate agent provide you with a comparative market analysis, this will give you a very good idea of what your home is worth. I work locally, feel free to contact me anytime.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-586-0364
Brad,

A home is only worth what the seller is willing to sell it for and what the buyer is willing to pay for it. The seller put the pool in thinking of his own enjoyment not for the next buyer. If you bought this house and the first thing you do is fill the pool with dirt because you prefer to have more entertaining space vs a pool what is the value then? The buyer still determines the value and it will depend on who that buyer is just as Diane stated.
It would depend upon the buyer's appreciation for those features. A buyer who prefers not to have a pool and a view would find little value in those amenities. However, a buyer with appreciation of such fine aspects in a home would value it greatly and pay upwards of $100 - 200,000 depending upon the quality and design.

Diane Wheatley, Broker
diane@moveupproperties.com
Upland, CA