Brad, Other/Just Looking in 90272

How much do you add to the basic value of the house with a clear view of the ocean and an infinity edged pool?

Asked by Brad, 90272 Sun Mar 28, 2010

Answers

4
A home is worth what someone is willing to pay for it--In order to make a determination you need to review data on recently sold similar properties in the immediate area--your agent can best guide you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 28, 2010
It adds A LOT!!! Head on ocean views and infinity pool definitely give your property an advantage to others on the market. I highly recommend getting a comparative market analysis by a local real estate agent and then proceed from there.

Have a great day,
Heather Paul, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-586-0364
Hi Brad,
Well, homes that have an amazing Ocean view always command the highest prices. I don't believe there is an actual amount you can add for these assets. Many other things must be taken into consideration when placing a value on a particular property.
Hi Brad, Back at the height of the market this perceived value was off the charts. Today with homes having gone through a market adjustment and buyers expecting more without paying for it, this value is at times difficult to quantify. As with most of real estate values truly boil down to what the property means to you as a buyer. The value for these types of ammenities is determined by other comparable properties both with and without the pool and/or view.

In order to protect me client's interest and expectations I only want them to offer what they feel comfortable with. If they absolutely love the home and can't live without the pool and view, submit an offer that represents this love. Therefore should you end up not getting the home you don't have any remorse because you knew you could have done more.

Happy to discuss this further with you. Cheers.