Ebner08, Home Buyer in 76016

How much do i qualify for a house?

Asked by Ebner08, 76016 Tue Mar 29, 2011

i am trying to find a 3bed 2bath for a reasonable price. This will be my first house i will buy.

Answers

10
You need to talk with a Local Lender who knows the programs that are available for your area for first time home buyers. I have 2 great guys I work with that get my loans done without hassles! I would love to help you find your first home. My best niche is you, the First-Time-Home Buyer! I sit down with you and go over what will happen and why we need your Pre-Approval and not just your credit checked. I walk with you all the way through the process and make sure that you understand what is going to be done next. I don't mind answering your questions many times over. Educating my Buyers is a joy for me.

Give me a call at 817-975-1997 or email me at sharon@homes4udfw.com. I'm ready to get you started today! Let's find out what you are qualified for, the best rate for you and what program is still out there that may have some money left for you to take advantage of! I'm looking forward to serving you!

Sharon Argir, Realtor, GRI, SFR, TAHS
Arlington, TX 76013
817-975-1997
817-635-1047
sharon@homes4udfw.com
Web Reference: http://www.homes4udfw.com
Ebner08,

Congrats on soon becoming a homeowner! I'm sure there are many realtors you can speak with that can assist in helping you find a great house. Prior to home shopping, you will first want to speak with a Mortgage Professional to obtain a Lender Pre-Approval which will answer your question of "how much home/loan do I qualify". A mortgage professional will analyze your monthly income, monthly liabilities (ie. auto payment, credit cards, etc.) and check your credit history. This will allow your Lender to give you several home buying financing options. Additionally, you would probably want to work with a Lender that specializes in assisting First Time Homebuyers as there are additional loan programs especially tailored just for you (if need be).

Good luck with your search.

Scott Butcher
Mortgage Banker, NMLS #313531
Maker Capital Group, LLC
2307 Lake Austin Blvd.
Austin, TX 78703
512-796-7738
scott@makercapitalaustin.com
A lender can answer this for you in a matter of minutes. Find a recommended lender (you can find many here on Trulia!) and contact them for a pre-approval. Ask them about different loan programs out there - a popular loan program now for first time buyers is an FHA loan - a government-backed loan for which you can put down as little as 3.5% down payment.

Good luck and happy home hunting!

Richard Schulman
Hi, Ebner08!

I am a loan officer and I work for a wholesale mortgage bank located in Austin, TX. I originate residential mortgage loans throughout the State of Texas. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the loan process and/or qualifying for a mortgage loan. Please feel free to contact me at 512-584-6109 at your convenience.

I look forward to the opportunity to work with you for all of your mortgage needs!
Only professional render an opinion is a mortgage broker you will be required complete a loan application for review and determine lender approval amount

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Hello, I'm so glad you asked. The first and second step of the homebuying process involves prequalificarion and preapproval. Contact Corey Allen at coreyallen@leader1.com, he will be able to handle step 1 and 2. Plus...he can match your financial needs to any first time homebuyer programs. Not all lenders are versed in this area. I'd be glad to assist you wirh steps 2-5. Rozbooker@gmail.com.
Register over here and I can walk you through the whole process.
http://sramsey.dfwbre.com
Ebner,

We just need to get you connected with a mortage loan officer to check your qualifications and see what program best works for you.

I would be happy to give you a referral. That's really the first step.

Bruce Lynn
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
You need to speak with a mortgage banker or broker who can go over your situation, review your income and get an idea of what you would qualify for. Even then you do not need to buy a house at the top of the price range. It's not fun to be house poor so find out what your comfort level is.

Good luck to you.

Don Groff
REALTOR | Mortgage Broker | Consultant
Buy - Sell - Lease - Invest
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
Hello Ebner08,

A loan officer will be able to best answer that question for you. It's based off your credit scores, your debt-to-income ratios, and your income. I will be more than happy to email you a few referrals for loan officers. Also, I would be happy to assist you on finding your first home! I love working with first time homebuyers and guiding them through the process. I know the Arlington/Grand Prairie/Mansfield area very well. I've been a resident for 20+ years!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Make it a Blessed Day!

Tamika Turner Goree
Cell: (972) 697-1178
Email: tamika.goree@kw.com
Website: http://tamikagoree.kwrealty.com