davebgeo, Home Buyer in Indian Rocks Beach, FL

How much did 115 Canal Avenue South Apt 2 Indian Rocks Baech sell for ?

Asked by davebgeo, Indian Rocks Beach, FL Tue Sep 11, 2012

The back unit of the three condos is Bank Owned so so looking to ascertian what was paid for the middle unit

Answers

3
You may wish to see 42 Gulf Blvd #C and # F, Indian Rocks Beach, FL as multiple units on one deed make it very unusual for income and residing in this beach to bay Old Florida condotel complex. I have several units listed. Please call me directly to answer any of your questions and to submit your offers at 727-688-8885 or 1-866-888-4565 thank you! Search and Save anytime at http://www.HelenMarieLee.com ( This market area information is given in response to question posted, if you are already working with a Realtor please disregard and please have your excellent agent contact me. If you are not working with an agent, I do accept new customers. Thank you.)
Some additional statistics you may find helpful: There have been no other sales in the Linam complex in the past 6 months. There are currently 33 condo sales and listings (one-mile radius) , with an average of 1560 square feet, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, average list price $425,919 ($262.54 per sq ft), average sales price $374,636 ($254.9 PSF).

Since this unit is less than the overall average for the area, comparable sales would be taken from a much narrower spectrum--if we look at only IRB in a comparable SF range, there are 24 total units, 13 of which have sold, the average price being $306K. Prices have been trending upward in the area at close to 6% over the past 6 months, with the exception of this one sale, which as you can see is less than half of that.

This, my friends, is why it pays to look at the bigger picture! If you or anyone you know wants more informaiton on your local market, please visit my website: http://www.RealWorldPropertiesInc.com
email us: HelpSaveHomes@gmail.com or call the office 727-656-6206

Give us an address or a neighborhood and we'll provide any pertinent market info you might need!
115 Canal Ave S Apt 2 sold Aug 27,2012 for 170K all cash.