Home Buying in Hackensack>Question Details

Stephanie Am…, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

How much are the maintenance fees for Park Renaissance at 300 Park Ave? What do those fees include? Thanks.

Asked by Stephanie Ames, Jersey City, NJ Mon Jun 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3075197671-Condo-Hackensack-N…

Answers

2
The maintenance on this particular unit is $300 and does include common area maintenance (grounds), water & parking. There are other units available here as well. This unit is also a short sale. I would be happy to explain in further detail if you would like to contact me directly.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 18, 2013
Thanks so much for your response, Robin! I imagine I will have many questions in the upcoming weeks and will reach out. Appreciate the offer.
Flag Wed Jun 19, 2013
Maintenance is $300/month and it includes parking, cleaning of common area, and water. Contact me if you have any additional questions. I list a lot of homes in the Hackensack area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 17, 2013
Thank you for your quick response, Travis! I will certainly take you up on your offer to answer additional questions and appreciate it.
Flag Wed Jun 19, 2013