CuriousJack, Home Buyer in Estero, FL

How much are closing costs?

Asked by CuriousJack, Estero, FL Sat Mar 16, 2013

Im interested in purchasing a home in san carlos park it is 155000, how much can i expect to pay in closing costs?

Answers

12
Given that you are using FHA financing you will most likely have to pay a year of mortgage insurance premiums up front. Additionally, with FHA financing you will have certain fees that need to be paid up front and held in escrow. If you would like I can put you in touch with a title agent who can draw up a preliminary HUD.

Hope this Helps

Zach Rosen
Florida Platinum Realty
239 240 8442
Zachary_Rosen@me.com
You should be provided with a Buyer's Net sheet by your Agent. This will show you the break down of all expenses you will have to pay. If you want a "Ball park figure" you can Google, " Buyer's Net sheet Calculator." I have attached a link to provide you with a website that has one but I am not promoting one is better than the other.... Just remember its not 100% accurate unless you have all of the figures to the exact number. Also, the date of closing is big factor too because there are prorations that come into play. I hope by now you have your answer! If not there are a ton of great agents on this site that can help.

Robert Tyler
Southern Premier Realty
239-850-2629

http://www.FLeasyLiving.com
Good Question. What's the property you're interested in? I'll help you get an estimate of closing costs before making an offer. Give me a call or email me some details. 239-206-3467

Kevin E Yankow
KEY Real Estate
Broker/Owner
Kevin@KEYtoSold.com
Are you paying cash or obtaining financing? Pro-rated taxes and insurance will be at play as well. Your Realtor should help guide you to get those answers. I would start with them.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
-
-
COME ON!!!!

That's like asking how many stars are in the sky!

I'm a FLORIDA MORTGAGE BROKER BUSINESS, I can tell you that these Realtors Ron Thomas from CA and Ann Ryan from FL below on this forum give some of the best Realtor advice I've seen.

...and BTW-I am not writing this to get any realtor's business, because I don't need realtor business, I'm just saying that these two, along with a few others, who actually have a grip on reality, post good advice.

From my experience on this forum, the most knowledgeable realtors will often post short, direct blastst, to the point info.

Not saying that the longer winded realtors are not just as good, but on average is what I’m saying.

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404
=
Hi Jack,
I can refer you to our in-house Title company...Bonita Title for a good estimate or go to Zillow and enter your info on thier calculator for a rough estimate.
You may find that the Seller is paying for the OWNER's TITLE POLICY,
and that the Buyer pays for the LENDER's TITLE POLICY.
If you have representation these questions should be directed towards them. Your loan officer and/or agent can help with calculating approximate closing costs.
Seller to pay for title insurance and buyer to pay for doc and stamps on deed.... how will this impact my closing costs
I will be financing FHA ... already got approved, all i need know is an estimation of closing costs so I know I have enough cash to close as well as a realtor!!!!
Are you financing or paying cash? Cash transactions are usually around 1% of the purchase price. Finance charges vary based on loan type & lender charges.
Somewhere between $3000 and $10,000.
If you want a better answer, choose a Title Company, go in and ask for an Escrow Officer.
Ask them for a hypothetical HUD1 with your prospective numbers.
Tell them you will try to direct the Escrow to them, and they will tell you how, as well as explaining the HUD1.