Ntsimon, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

How many units are for sale in 445 E. North Water St and 415 E. North Water St.?

Asked by Ntsimon, Chicago, IL Tue Jun 7, 2011

Answers

6
In 415 :Currently 3 facing south which is facing the river with excellent city and lake views. Go to http://www.thisfinecondo.com for 1 of the 3. - #804W in 415 E. North Water St.. All 3 are 3 BR 3 BA Kinzie Model. Call 312-909-7109 for complete details on all units. 2 others smaller 2 BR 2 BA facing north and 1 large 3 BR 3.1 BA facing N, NW away from river. 445 has 1 unit 1 BR 1 BA available. That makes a total of seven (7) units available for sale. Are you looking to purchase a property in Riverview?
One.

If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you. Interview two or three agents, and go with the one you mesh best with. Id be happy to help.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Web Reference: http://AmericorpRe.com
Hi Ntsimon,

True, there is only one unit currently available for sale in this building, The Riverview, priced at over $2mil.

If you like this neighborhood there are so many other nice buildings in the area to chose from, like 340 On The Park, The Aqua, The Regatta, Park Millennium, The Buckingham, The Chandler, etc...to name a few.

If you're looking to buy in this area feel free to contact me directly.

Jeff is right only one unit is available and one is pending. If you would like other info on this building I would be happy to send them to you. If you would like new listings emailed to you as soon as they become available in this building let me know.

Thanks and good luck on your search.
It looks like there is only one unit available at 445 E. North Water and it is a large 3Bed/3.5Bath for over $2.3MM.

For 415 E. North Water it looks as if there are only five homes available ranging from $819K - $2.65MM.

These buildings are great buildings and when someone makes the building their home, they tend to stay so there aren't a lot available.

Let me know if you'd like more info on any of these homes and I would drop what I'm doing to help you out!

Jeff Stewart, GREEN
REALTOR®, @properties
3101 N. Greenview Avenue | Chicago, IL 60657
309-269-3499 CELL
jeffstewart@atproperties.com
I think you mean 420 and 450 and the answer is a lot. Let me know and i can send them to you