Home Buying in Evanston>Question Details

ANDREW SOHN, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL

How many inspector and attorney references do you provide to your clients, and are they presented in any particular order?

Asked by ANDREW SOHN, Evanston, IL Wed Aug 7, 2013

Answers

5
I typically give three references that are knowledgeable on the given area.
As many as the client requests. I have one in each area, inspector and attorney I like the best but if the client wants more choices then they get them. Some people want to shop around and others just want to take our advice so it is up to the customer.
I normally give them 2-3, depending on how many they want, and in no particular order.
I normally give 3 references for any service they may ask about. No specific order unless they ask for a specific city, in which case I will give closest to furthest. If I have more than 3 that I respect equally I will give more, but probably no more than 5 or else it is kind of pointless.
I give my clients names of at least four inspectors/inspection companies and the names of four attorneys. They are in no particular order.