Treehouse, Home Buyer in Chestnut Ridge, NY

How many homes are for sale in the $450,000 to $600,000 price range in Chestnut Ridge, NY What is the average DOM for these properties? Also, can

Asked by Treehouse, Chestnut Ridge, NY Wed Oct 14, 2009

you provide comps of recently sold homes in Chestnut Ridge, NY in this price range (in the vicinity of Scotland Road)

Answers

5
Dear Treehouse,

I believe you are looking for an absorption rate of Chestnut RIdge.

the answers are all correct, however, 150,000 range between 450-600 is really huge, you will find different stats between each 50,000 price range. Perhaps you're trying to determine price? There are many opinions but one set of stats.

I can send you direct stats from our MLS, non branded, for you convenience to look at, if you'd like them, please contact me.

Vesna
917-414-8736 or
email: VKanacki@optonline.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 17, 2009
Hello Treehouse, Can see that you have received some answers to your questions. I am Trulia Pro with an ABR(Accredited Buyer Representative). If you need any additional questions answered please get in touch(infor below) and I will make sure you are provided with the best service you can possibly receive. Regards Allan

Allan Erps, ABR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
VM(24 Hours) 845-770-2141
Cell Phone/Text 845-304-3040
Fax# 845-624-7137
For the latest in Buyers and Sellers Resources,
visit my website at; http://www.allanerps.randrealty.com
Hi TreeHoouse,

There are 26 active listings in Chestnut Ridge in your price range. They range from 3 bedrooms/3 baths to 6 bedrooms/4 bathrooms. These houses have been on the market for 7 to 256 days with an averge of 97.6 days. In the last 6 months, 7 houses in that price range have sold. They sold for $425K-$575K. On Average, these houses sold for 2%-12% below the asking price with the average being 5.7% below the listed price. The houses that sold were on the market for 2-277 days with an average of 136 days. These houses sold for $180-$239 per square foot with an average of $206.8. There are also 4 houses in Chestnut Ridge under contract. I hope these statistics help. Generally, if hte house is priced appropriately, it sells more quickly. In fact, 2 of the houses that were sold were only on the market fir 2 and 6 days.

If you are not working with a realtor, I would love to help you find you home in Chestnut Ridge.

Maureen McEnroe
Lic RE Broker
Joyce Realty
914-588-1873
mmcenroe@joycerealty.com
Hi Treehouse,
I found 26 properties for sale in Chestnut Ridge between 450,000 to 600,000. The average DOM is 98 days. There are 9 sold properties within the past 8 months. Appraisers only go back 3 to 6 months usually. I would appreciate your business. If you would like to call me my phone number is as follows and my e-mail address. Good Luck to you !!!

Sincerly,
Debbie Herman GRI,SRES
Associate Broker
Weichert Realtors
cell:914-261-4652
debherman@optonline.net
Web Reference: http://www.debbieherman.com
Dear Treehouse:

There are over 20 currently listed homes for sale in Chestnut Ridge in that price range.
Many close to Scotland Road.
If you are interested in comps please call me Joe Baratta 845-323-1945